Thursday, December 13, 2012

Rad Advent Calender!

23 weeks, 1 day

So, you are guessing by now my DH is crafty, right?
Yes.

And you know he's gone away for Christmas.

So he made his dear wife an advent calendar of course!



Like, cute x 1 million?  YES! See, it has all these little cubbies for presents!!






I'm not so good with eating chocolate every morning all of December, so we've been doing little presents/poems for the last few years.  (I get HANGRY too easily!  Hah!)


This year it is filled with fun things like teeny tiny little books, socks, etc.  So thoughtful!  It was a total surprise Dec 1st morning!  I LOVE it.  Totally fun to open - makes me feel loved even though he is so far away.

Sure, it is not really following actual Advent and all...

Love you, DH!  xxoo

1 comment:

  1. That is SUCH an awesome advent calendar!!! Your DH is so crafty!

    ReplyDelete

Appleseed grows

Lilypie Maternity tickers