Thursday, May 19, 2011

The TEBB days

OMG.
I hate macs.
Seriously, I had this post written, and poof! Is gone.

Something to the effect of:
CD6

So my last post was sort of tongue in cheek.  I don't fully believe we are 100% MF.  We've tried 19 times.  19 times!  If we are just having low man numbers, you would think statistically we'd have caught by now.

And the doc even said, "I've seen men with lower numbers than you get a 40 year old pregnant!"

!

To me this says that something else might be up.  To be sure, we didn't baby dance optimally for MF, but still....

So the question is this - opinions please, ladies.    To go to a Naturopath, and work on my cycle until it is PERFECT, or just wait 6 months and see what happens (which might be good to take a break?  Or at least for a month or two?).   At which point we'll do IUI, a few of those don't work, I start taking fertility meds, and/or then go to a Naturopath to perfect my cycle.  My cycle certainly isn't terrible, but it isn't perfect.  All of this of course also sort of depends on how DH's numbers go - if they start to get better, if not, if they plateau... what is happening with that.

I know I'm going to sound like a nut-bar if I go to a Western doc with any complaints, since officially I'm a-ok.  Arg.  Good thing there is Yoga tomorrow night!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, my TEBB was treated with antibiotics, but it wasn't until my endo was removed that it stopped. I don't want to alarm you, but as someone that searched for answers for three years before getting a laparoscopy, I wish that I had one earlier so my issues would've been figured out sooner.

    If you don't want to have surgery, I would definitely explore the naturopath route. Although it can be a big commitment and costly, it's worth it to be gentler with your body. All of the Western medicine that I take makes me feel gross, but my supplements don't. Guess which one I would choose?

    See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Appleseed grows

Lilypie Maternity tickers