Monday, June 6, 2011

And the boobies, they get less ouchy.

And so it begins.
It seems like the boobies turn less ouchy... in a day or two, the spotting will begin.  This is how it seems to work, since the boobies have begun to be ouchy a few months ago. 

Last night - yowzas!  Today... only painful  (I'd say a 3.5 on my Sore Boobs scale of 0-5, 5 being DON'T TOUCH ME).  Tomorrow will likely be less.  And so on.

Oh well.  The doc did mention he had a patient who did get pg the first month after DH surgery (so hopeful I did get), but obvi that's not how it is supposed to work.  The spermies take 3 months to grow.   So I need to be more patient.  2+ more months left. 

3 comments:

  1. arg patience!!! I wish we could purchase that somedays! I know 2 months doesn't sound like too much, but when you add all the other months piled on to that, it becomes a lot of waiting. I hope it ends soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn...Hope those 2+ months fly by!
    Love,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about the 3 month thing too! You never know, you could have a miracle sperm production!!!

    ReplyDelete

Appleseed grows

Lilypie Maternity tickers