Friday, August 3, 2012

Beeeeeeeeee Efffffffffff Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

CD27.

OMG!
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh.


I have literally stopped even expecting to be pregnant, ever.
I am?!?!?!

Insane.  It hasn't sunk in yet.  I keep hyperventilating when I think about it, then DH says "Calm down.  Drink some water."

For those just joining us, this is the first time I've ever seen that second line.  So even if it doesn't stick, this is a major milestone.

You would think I would be really excited, but I'm just...in shock!  I don't believe it.  Is it possible my body is working like it is supposed to?

9 comments:

  1. WHOA NELLIE!!!!! This is awesome!!!!! WOOHOOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too too too too too exciting!!!
    Too exciting.
    So exciting.
    I don't have words.
    even if, as you say, it doesn't stick, this is great!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats! This makes me so happy :) I had a hunch about you getting pregnant soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS!!! And that is a really nice line! I just got chills! Wow, congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO WONDERFUL!!! How very exciting for you!! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for a happy healthy full term pregnancy!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you were just gonna start napro...see I told ya napro was the cure! Just deciding on it- got your preggos!~~ Ok, I am crying over here...I am so happy!! this is incredible news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Appleseed grows

Lilypie Maternity tickers