Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tired. Sleepy. Drowsy.

7 weeks, 2 days

Hello hello!
Sorry, I haven't been in blog land for quite some days now - I am out of the loop!

I decided to put the post about what things I think did and did not help with achieving a BFP up in the pages up top, so it will be easy to access.  Hopefully it will be helpful to someone.

Things seem to be going well.  I haven't had too much morning sickness - quite bad last Monday at work, but it faded eventually without me caving in and leaving.  I seem to get dizzy quite easily.  (I'm dizzy now, for instance).  My theory is my morning sickness Monday was extra bad because I hadn't taken my B vitamins on the weekend (we were away).  We shall see if that pattern holds.

In general, I've been TIRED.  Out of control tired.  And I haven't stayed up past 10pm, it is just extra tiredness.   I was barely able to function yesterday morning.  Most of last weekend away car camping, I just wanted to sit or lie down.

But I'm enjoying it all.  :)  I am appreciating every day!  7 weeks, 1 day was a blessing (yesterday), as is 7 weeks 2 days (today).  And if I don't get nauseous/dizzy for a day or two, I start to worry little Appleseed is ok in there, so I really don't mind a bit.  No bleeding at all yet (PTL), so that is good!  :)

3 comments:

  1. I am happy to read an update from you! I hope the tiredness improves soon. You are growing a baby, momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see your update!! Wow, you are rolling along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm late but....congrats to my surgery buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Appleseed grows

Lilypie Maternity tickers