Monday, August 1, 2011

Camping was GREAT!

CD27

Camping was really wonderful.  I love camping.  I don't know why I don't do it more.  It is WONDERFUL to get out of the city!  It takes me about two days to fully stop caring about work.  I wish we'd have had another day, we didn't actually get any hiking in.

I didn't do much exercise, come to think of it - we were 3 to a canoe, and I was in the 'princess seat' (aka, in the middle not paddling) most of the time.  But I don't care.  I feel great.  It was great.  I think it's all the fresh air and trees!

It was also nice to see so many friends!  I did do quite a lot of baby-holding, and a fair bit of toddler-distraction, but that inevitable.  There wasn't one single question about when we'd be having our own - I'm pretty sure my friends have figured it out.  But I don't care.  Truth is, I love holding babies.  WAY more fun than breaking down tents, right?

CD27, no sign of AF yet.  That's good.  I don't expect her for a day or two.  I had some yicky cramping this morning, was sure she was on her way, but she hasn't shown yet.  Oh - and totally weird.  Boobs are not sore at all.  It is CD27 (normally they start to hurt like 1-2 days after ovulation - so maybe I didn't ovulate?).  My average cycle length is 27.0, but there is a 10% chance (passed on the last 25 cycles) spotting will start tomorrow.  So I'm trying not to get my hopes up.  But this is when the Aunt makes it tricky!  But most likely is that I didn't ovulate - since this cycle is so weird.

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you had fun on your camping trip!

    Hopefully that pesky AF stays away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy you had fun! Now, stay away AF!!! Stay Away!!

    ReplyDelete

Appleseed grows

Lilypie Maternity tickers