Saturday, August 13, 2011

I should know better.

Than to watch sappy fertility videos onlines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kZXf_PkU9QU

It wasn't even really sappy.   And it was sort of a commercial for REs (which is weird, and I'm kinda against).  But right at the end, a wee tear leaks out, then I go to hug DH, and the floodgates open.

And here I am thinking I am so blase about IF lately.
Hahahhah.

In more exciting news:  Jenn seems to have adopted!  Wow!  That is great.  Can't wait to hear the whole story.  I feel like I've heard a lot of rotten adoption stories lately, this one obvi turned out well!

CD8.
Next cycle I think we'll IUI.  When do you have to call your doc to set that up?  CD1 ok for the cycle you want to do?  Anyone know?

1 comment:

  1. I went to the doctor on CD2 and started Clomid on CD4-CD5. I think they will start doing U/S around CD5 than CD8 etc- best you should go to see your doctor on CD1 or CD2. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Appleseed grows

Lilypie Maternity tickers