Friday, June 15, 2012

Running every day this week

CD5

Well, as far as AF visits go, this one hasn't been too bad at all.  Which is great - night and day compared to last time!  I think it is a combo of the last one being a 36 day cycle making it AWFUL, and a little bit of help from all this exercise this time.  A few light cramps on CD1, that's it!

And (TMI) I haven't been having those painful bowels AT ALL lately - woohoo!  I think gluten free is helping after all.

I have been quite good about exercising so far - I've run every morning this week.  Now, they're not fancy runs - today was actually quite pathetic, but at least I went out.  And I've download all sorts of exercise apps to my phone - my favs are "you are you.r own g.ym" and a series of 5 minute workouts (butt, legs, arms).

DH and I are planning on embarking on a 2 week trial period of Mo.kshe yoga (hot yoga) on Monday.  It is one of those unlimited for the first 2 weeks deals, so we're hoping to go every day (excepting the weekends, which are busy).  I am hoping this 2 weeks of massive sweating will help with the sore lymph nodes I get whenever AF is around the corner.  Because really - I probably haven't sweat enough in general in the last year.  I am totally one of those people that starts to black out during hot yoga, so I hope this isn't folly to plan to do it every day for 2 weeks!

At our end of season choir party last night (super fun, btw - I am really going to miss choir!) I talked a bit about IF with one of the marvellous midwives.  It was refreshing.  She said she thinks about me (my IF situation) all the time, but she doesn't want to ask.  But I said, no problem, she can ask (she is a pro baby catcher, after all).   I told her this cycle didn't work, I had 3 eggs, she was impressed by my progesterone number.  I told her we were doing the adoption seminar in September - I think it is important for me to start putting adoption "out there" a bit more.

Now if I could only get rid of the TEBB....

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! I got re-addicted to yoga after my trial at a Moksha studio. I stopped doing the hot classes 'cos they're not good for TTC.

    Looking forward to seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! All good things! :-) Looking forward to what's next for you! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Appleseed grows

Lilypie Maternity tickers