Well, this next cycle will for focusing on fitness, and on having a run-in with a really good glass of wine now and then.
Health is about diet and exercise, right? Well, I've been taking SUPER easy for the last year or so - I think it's time to get back in the game. Feather can attest there was a time in life I was actually pretty active - I didn't think it was a big deal to run 20km. Now - I can't even make it around the block without huffing and puffing. And here I firmly believe in exercise, but I don't do it. Diet I am doing pretty well, but this is only half of the puzzle.
So, for this cycle:
- Meaningful exercise every day
- Which will also help me get in shape for our upcoming backpacking trip
- And really, with such a low fitness level, maybe being pg would be too much, maybe in retrospect it will be better I raise my fitness level before getting pg?
- I am one step closer to going on the family trip to Vietnam (where I wouldn't go if I was very pg)
- I will turn back into one of those people who brings their running ensemble with them on vacation - even car camping.
- Rest cycle, no drugs or wanding (still will go for it the old fashioned way, of course)
I sort of felt this was coming. Maybe not quite so soon (I think it's a 25 day cycle), but... I didn't feel differently enough. Even with the HCG shot I was noticeably different from my usual self.