Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wine Whine

So here I am the day after the big work Christmas party....  too much wine last night.  Ooops.  Have I just ruined something related to fertility??   Slightly hung over today.  

My TCM/Acupuncturist says a glass of wine now and then is ok, but I have read in some other fertility books that alcohol is a no-no..... I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that doesn't have a clear answer on this.

The morning after I tend to think it was a bad idea to drink, but the night of I tend to think it's no big deal!  Hah!

Well, maybe I will say no more wine until the next time Aunt Flo comes to visit.  And then I will treat myself to a very fancy glass, but not have 4 like I did last night.

A weird thing - my temp is STILL high.  It normally drops by now.  Odd.  It of course runs through my head that maybe I'm one of those urban myth women that has her period and yet is pregnant, but let's face it, that doesn't make sense, this wasn't 'light spotting', it was full on period.

1 comment:

  1. I need a bottle or 2 of red wine right now! I totally understand how you feel. Great that you enjoy your work x'mas party...i want to play "hooky" too...i did have a sip or more of white wine this saturday..

    ReplyDelete

Appleseed grows

Lilypie Maternity tickers