Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 22 Bleeding

So, I fear I am having another month of false preggo symptoms, which gets me soooo hopeful, then I will end up sooo sad.

Last month, it was sore boobs.  Oh MAN were my boobs sore.  I googled 'sore boobs' in like five million ways, and was pretty convinced that this was it.  Well, until they got less-sore towards my period.  That was sort of disheartening.

I now think the chinese herbs are making my boobs sore.  Because again this month they are sore, but I'm ready for them!  I didn't even google 'sore boobs' once - now I know it is just the herbs.  They are again not as sore as they were around ovulation now, the soreness is waning.

But then this morning - hoo ha.  Some blood greeted me.  Not one drop, several.  And not brown like implantation bleeding is supposed to be, but bright red.  No stomach cramps or blood clots.   Well, one thing is for sure, it can't be my normal period, which does not start at this time or in this manner.

(We did manage to sneak in some sexy time at Christmas, but it wasn't easy!)

TMI Update:
I just checked in the shower, the blood is definately from the vajayjay, not from any other orifice.  I cried!  Is this it????

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a hormone imbalance -- I've been plagued with them since we started TTC.

    How long normally is your luteal phase?

    ReplyDelete

Appleseed grows

Lilypie Maternity tickers