Friday, February 10, 2012

Dear Progesterone Cream

Dear Progesterone Cream,

I know we've only been in a relationship since CD17 and it is CD21 today, but I feel I have to say it - I Love You!  My boobs might still be sore, but with my progesterone level being 51.1 makes me very happy.

Yours,
Infertile CS

Hello Ladies!
I've been busy all week patiently waiting.  I alternate between thoughts of the "twins" in there, and the really kick-ass BFN vacation we're going to take.  I am seriously obsessed with this potential vacation - it will be a HUGE letdown if we get a BFN, so this is to take the edge off.  And wouldn't it be lovely to walk about in sandals and a dress, sipping a cocktail?  Yes indeedy!
But more lovely would obviousy be a BFP.  ;)  In that case - who needs a vacation?!?!  Get thee to the library, for preggo books aplenty would be fun enough for me!

I've been using the progesterone cream since CD17 - my boobs are still sore on and off, but I am SO happy with my progesterone number from today's test!  Nurse Cheese even said my numbers were "great".  (Um, hello, expectations?  Settle down!)

By today I couldn't stand it - I felt like shouting "WHAT IS GOING ON IN THERE?"  During the follicular phase you have pictures and stats every other day - and since the Big Event - radio silence.  But now at least I have some stats to make me feel good.  They also did a (very painful) wanding, but I could not for the life of me get from the nurse what she saw.  English problems, and I just gave up - I've been a bit melancholy all day.

But tonight progeterone is good, DH and I are having make your own pizza night (my fav!), we've got some near-beer here - yeeeeeeeeehaw!

By the numbers:
Cd21
Estrogen:  484
Progesterone:  51.1  (BOOOOYAH!  Even Dr Nora would be moderately pleased, I think)
LH:  14.6
FSH: 3.0

3 comments:

  1. That's great, congrats on your awesome progesterone #. Fingers crossed!
    I just wanted to explain that I have diminished ovarian reserve and premature ovarian failure. I do not have plenty of time, and I hear that all the time. It's not something you should say to someone like me :-( But no hard feelings
    Xo Good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping fingers crossed for you! So glad the progesterone cream is doing its job!
    Love,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete

Appleseed grows

Lilypie Maternity tickers