Saturday, February 4, 2012

Superbowl Sunday is to be the big day

They are closed on Saturday.  Again.

On Friday Nurse Cheese called me to say it would be Sunday.  But I called back, and the receptionist slipped and said they were closed Saturday.  Then Cheese came on and did her best to convince me Sunday was really the right day for me.  Why on earth I had to go in Wed/Thurs/Fri and then skip the day before the big event doesn't sit too well with me.  Poot.

Ok-ay.....

Estrogen:  1483  (See?  I knew it was BS me only having one egg!)
LH:  9.5  (Well, they are right, I'm not there yet.  But maybe I am today.)
Progesterone:  3.9
FSH:  2.2
Lining:  11mm
Lefty:  I think it was ~23mm.  Are you thinking overripe??
Righty:  I think it was ~21mm.
Today is CD15, so the IUI will be on CD16, again.

But, I do suppose that the last one sort-of worked.  Despite knowing I sound crazy, I do really think I was preggo for 3 days on my natural IUI.  Now I have an ace-in-the-hole - natural progesterone cream.  :)  Maybe.

DH and I had a bit of a talk about the actual procedure.  At that time on Sunday he had planned to be at a workout with his team.  But... I sort of said he had to come.  Although technically not needed... our child could be conceived!  He should be there, I am thinking.  And I want someone to hold my hand for 15 mintues while I lay on the table. So I felt bad and sort of needy for asking him to be late to his workout, but he also agreed in the end he should be there.


Since tomorrow is Superbowl, I think if IUI works, should we name the baby "Patty" if the Patriots win?!  Har har.  DH just said he wants the name "Tom"  - hee hee.

3 comments:

  1. GL!! I will be thinking about you tomorrow and my fingers will be crossed! All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your follies and stats are perfect! Yay! I'm excited for you :-) LOL @ Patty and Tom :-) Come on super (bowl) baby(ies)!!!

    ReplyDelete

Appleseed grows

Lilypie Maternity tickers