Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

And CRAZY Day 23!

I woke up at 4am and lost all of last night's dinner over the next couple of hours - those were some bad times.  Then I had a low fever all day and was SUPER achy.  By the evening my fever had steadily crept up to 39.16'C, so I took some ibuprofen and that put a stop to it.  My fever broke just in time to ring in the New Year.  I then had some serious night sweats that night. 

My DH and I missed our NYE party with my friends (too bad, I was really looking forward to it!), we just stayed home and watched the ball drop with some (seriously nasty) non-alcoholic champagne.  My DH was an amazing nurse - I am such a lucky gal!  I was pretty pathetic all day, the few switches I made from the couch to the bed were a huge deal.

Well, at least I wasn't obsessed with fertility on Day 23 - I was more thinking about how much my legs hurt and how hot I was!

AF is here today.  Super early since she usually arrives day 27 very consistently.  I am surprisingly not that upset.  Things were bad yesterday, it is VERY unusual for me to have a fever - I can't even remember the last time I had one.  Two years ago when I had the flu, there was no fever.  So a fever is a big deal for me.

Anyhoo, Happy New Year to all my IF friends!  :)  Let's hope 2011 will be the last of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appleseed grows

Lilypie Maternity tickers