Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Plans for March cycle

Well, I suppose it is time to draw up plans for the next cycle.  Blah.
  • Well, I guess I will try to do more fertility yoga.  I sort of slacked last month.  It is ironic that the part of the yoga series I enjoy the most is the menstrual phase.
  • I need to get on top of this Dr Awesome appt.  I called them today, and it turns out my family doc's office hasn't called to refer me yet.  I had meetings all afternoon at work, but I'll try and call them tomorrow.  It has been a week, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!  What takes so long?  
  • I looked through the forms for IVF Canada last night, I just couldn't face it.  Sure, they've been doing IVF since 1983 - that also seems to be about the time frame they put this booklet together.  Sigh.  I think I will go full-in with Dr Awesome.  It's just way way too much paperwork to do twice, I fear.  I'm not much of a paperwork kind of gal.
  • Keep calm and carry on.
And I'm going to go get a Hep A/B shot later this week.  I am currently not immune to Hep B, and that scares the &!?% right out of me with my upcoming Asia trip, and just in general.

I do think I was a little early in calling it yesterday - upon reflection, I am officially terming yesterday 'heavy spotting', and today is CD1.  So... that does mean my cycle was at least 27 days.  Nothing to write home about, but I suppose a move in the right direction.  Oh, but then there was two days of spotting, which is a move in the wrong direction.  (sigh)  And AF seems light?  Move in the wrong direction...

3 comments:

Appleseed grows

Lilypie Maternity tickers