No sign of AF.
I was hoping to be done AF before surgery so that the doc can look around the uterus unhampered, but it seems like it is not to be. If AF came tomorrow, I'll still likely have TEBB. So for now I should just chill out and be patient. I was quite stern with AF yesterday, that didn't work - so now I'm just going to chill and wait her out. She has to come eventually, right? I'd have a faint line at least by now if I was going to catch, right?